Saturday, March 15, 2014

perjuangan perjuangan "cracked heel"

I've fight with this severe cracked heel for about 3 days. I usually apply body lotion after taking a shower. it means  i apply it twice, in the morning and in the evening. Because of the problem on my heel, I decided to apply more, especially before going to bed n I covered my feet with socks and I'm ready to sleep (as I read in an article, applying bod-lot at night is so much efficient and also absorb better).

To fight this problem I applied Vaseline aloe, si hejoooo yang mudah meresap, ga lengket dan has a soft scent dan harganya pun ramah di kantong. Me likey vaseline hejoo  a bunch, tapi kadang di swich sama marina yogurt (ueeenak juga) atau nivea (nivea has the best scent, I guess). I mean between the 3 products I've mentioned before.
beberapa beauty blogger pake glisolid, body butter, Vaseline intensive care, ada jg yang pake viva skin food cream or other product with a hefty price. well dengan alasan ngiritisasi, pake yang ada aja dulu. kl g ngefek ga da perubahan baru coba beli produk lain yang murah tentunya xoxoxoxo

vaseline hejo dalam pump lutchu.... persediaan dalam loker

The first night run well. But at the second night I got a surprising comment from my hubby when I wore the socks.
hubby (came to me with a smile,,,): " dek, kok aneh ya mau tidur kok pake kaos kaki,  kaya samurai di jaman edo"
me, kriyip2 coz I'm totally sleepy and curios as ussual  : " kok bisa, apa nya yang aneh?"
hubby " kaos kaki. lha tidur pake kaos kaki panjang, eh bukan jaman edo, mirip jaman kerajaan perancis, kaos kaki nya kan panjang, kaya napoleon" sambil senyum2.
me: " @#$%$#@@"

well u know what happen then, ngantukku hilang berganti  rasa iri tingkat dewa sama si mas. Dia tanpa oles2 bodlot dah punya a soft heel. ga usah minum suplemen kulit, dah punya kulit lembut. Kemana mana  ga pake sandal tetep OK heel nya. Ga usah oles2 krim wajah dah punya wajah bebas kerut. hmmm, tapi ini cuma edisi sirik sama si mas hubby, Ok perjuangan harus dilanjut kan. liat progress pemakaian vaseline hejoooo next time

No comments:

Post a Comment